SATURNALIA

SATURNALIA

15.4.13

ambulance

Sometimes a branch of mine finds it's way here
I have to ask, how could one person do so much damage?
I feel like laughing, but nothing ever happens

I tell the joke you already know,
You're always first to the punch...
and I'm always late to the show.

I can't control this thing underneath my nose
It just stays closed and reflects my soul
Always lets the heavy lifting go unnoticed,
am I just a lock that will remain unopened?

I don't have anything to say -
It's not that I feel choked, but
If that's all I've ever been,
Could it be that I am and just don't know?

I don't want to be the last thing you see.
I want to reflect myself on somebody,
at least for the time being, feel around for
something living, perhaps breathing.
I want to stop sleeping.

No comments: